This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
- My client are seeking a Quality Advisor to work under the Quality & Environmental Manager, to deliver, monitor and continually improve the company’s Quality & Environmental Management Systems and practices to obtain and maintain ISO 9001 and 14001 accreditation. Provide Quality and Environmental System knowledge and advice to internal and external parties for the engineering and construction of energy related projects.
The candidate will mplement, maintain and improve internal Quality and Environmental Management Systems to obtain and maintain ISO 9001 and 14001 accreditation. Monitor and review Suppliers and Contractors works and Systems to ensure they meet client requirements. Provide support and advice to project and office based staff to achieve compliance with internal and external quality and environmental management systems and industry best practice. Develop and maintain Quality and Environmental Procedures to identify and respond to emerging legislation relevant to activities. Develop and implement new methods, techniques and practices to improve Quality and Environmental performance.
- Experience of quality management including working knowledge of ISO 9001 ideally within a commercially focused utility, service or construction business.
- Experience of environmental management including working knowledge of ISO 14001 ideally within a commercially focused utility, service or construction business.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Experience in technical construction works
- Experience in construction project consenting (planning consents, wayleaves etc)
- Strong influencing and consulting/communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of collaboration with suppliers or contractors.
- Proven experience of working with a portfolio of projects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of Transmission Networks, Renewables or Generation projects.