I’m currently looking for an Offshore Export Cables Package Manager to be based in London on a 2 year contract
· Degree qualification or equivalent in Engineering, Science, Environmental Studies or suitable subject.
· Proven leadership experience as an offshore cable package manager (supply and install)
· Proven experience and track record in offshore wind farm projects and onshore construction projects
· Experience in managing contractors.
· Knowledge of industry codes and standards relating to cable design and offshore construction works (e.g. DNV)
· Knowledge of health and safety and environmental legislation associated with construction projects.
· Experience of working in a team and delivering against targets.
· Pro-active and diligent approach.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· High level of expertise in cable route engineering and cable lay techniques
· Good working knowledge of FIDIC based contract
· Experience of claim management
· Experience of commercial management
On-Site Fabrication yard
- Day to day Preparation of paper work example:
Upload signed documents into CPW, handover
documents, transfer of risk
- Follow up on master punch-list (Progress etc.)
- Prepare Maintenance (Including Services agreement
for equipment) schedules for offshore
o To provide technical support, help in the coordination of stakeholders and collaborate in the management of contractors
o To collaborate in the project’s logistics planning and execution, especially the supervision and coordination o...