Payment Processing Assistant
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||United Kingdom, Europe|
|Sector||Wind Energy / RenewablesWind Energy / Renewables - ConstructionWind Energy / Renewables - Development & PlanningWind Energy / Renewables - EngineeringWind Energy / Renewables - Health and Safety / Quality (HSEQ)Wind Energy / Renewables - Operations & MaintainanceWind Energy / Renewables - Project Management Office|
- Key duties and responsibilities
· Payment of invoices in line with policy, including goods receipting in SAP finance system
· Governing the payment process ensuring correct signatures on invoices before processing
· Work with Accounts Payable to ensure swift payment of invoices in line with Contracts
· Produce and maintain payment tracker with up-to-date information, therefore working with Project Commercial team and Project team
· Liaise with treasury team to monitor and record performance of hedge contract, move hedge dates as required, request monies at spot value, supply forms for hedge instructions according to management instruction
· Interim reviews/update of process to improve efficiency and compliancy
· Using MS Excel to produce reports for Commercial team
· Raising purchase requisitions and orders by working closely with Project Team and Procurement ensuring policies are followed preparation/maintenance/record of Enquiry/Contract Authorisation forms
· Working with Finance to ensure WBS elements in SAP are maintained in line with data book
· Supporting auditing processes
· Ad hoc activities for Project Commercial team
Key Skill requirements
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and team members.
· Ability to work effectively in a team and resolve problems and answer questions in a timely manner.
· A well motivated individual, with the willingness to tackle novel problems with perseverance and meet challenging deadlines.
· Good Microsoft office skills, especially Excel
· Knowledge and previous use of SAP desirable