Site HSE Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||United Kingdom, Europe|
|Sector||Wind Energy / RenewablesWind Energy / Renewables - ConstructionWind Energy / Renewables - Development & PlanningWind Energy / Renewables - EngineeringWind Energy / Renewables - Health and Safety / Quality (HSEQ)Wind Energy / Renewables - Operations & MaintainanceWind Energy / Renewables - Project Management Office|
• implementation and Q/A of the HSE
management systems and reporting systems
including potential site specific instructions.
• planning, executing and documenting HSE
activities and results using agreed procedures.
• efficient Site HSE Team support to:
• Project organisation
• Site Organisations
Demonstrate commitment to develop HSE activities
within Site HSE
Role model a safety culture that promotes effective
management of HSE
Qualifications • Relevant academic or technical background, eg at GSCE level or similar, with basic knowledge on HSE
• Completed IOSH course or NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction to certificate level.
• Preferable completed NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction to Diploma Level.
• Ability to demonstrate work experience with HSE, ideally in a construction environment.
• Investigation of health, safety related issues, with experience in fostering a good health and safety
• An advantage if experience in construction design and management, from offshore wind projects or from
• It is essential with an aptitude for working at heights and offshore, as visit to offshore wind turbines on a
• You will be familiar with the Microsoft Office software.
• Good communication skills and able to write and speak English fluently. Skills n