Document Control Manager
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||United Kingdom, Europe|
|Job Sector||Wind Energy / Renewables - Project Management Office|
|Start Date||One Month|
|Job Ref||DCM KJD|
- Document Control Manager
This role is responsible for Document Management on the overall Project. The role will also act as Document Controller for one of the sub-projects. This is for a Link project between two European countries.
· Overall responsible for developing and maintaining the Document Processes, i.e. the Document Management Plan with underlying Document Control Procedures and the project eRoom system/structure
· Follow-up implementation of the Document Management routines
· Coordination of eRoom development and experience feedback within the Document Control Team
· Maintain and develop the Document Management Processes to facilitate collaboration and "best practice" Document Management throughout the project life-cycle.
· Follow-up and support implementation of Document Management Processes
· Assist Document Owners with ensuring that all project-specific documentation and manuals are in place and stored correctly.
· Maintain the eRoom structure and implement new eRoom processes accordingly
· Administrate project eRoom and eRoom accesses
· Provide basic training to project personnel – (in the use of eRooms, document production, review-, correspondence and other contract processes.)
· Contribute to Lessons Learned both organizational and project specific regarding Document Control
· Maintain dialogue with Operational teams within the two developers
· Plan and participate audits of Contractor Document Management systems
· Higher education in relevant field of study. Bachelor's degree in library and information science would be an advantage.
· Very good eRoom competence
· Experience with process-based eRoom functionality (step databases)
· Experience from operational document management and document control in complex projects
· Experience with training/implementation of Document Management systems
· Good written and verbal communication skills