This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Wind Energy / Renewables - Project Management Office|
|Start Date||22 January 2018|
|Job Ref||prj purchNED|
· Prepare Purchase Order
· Obtain PO signature
· Assign PO number
· Obtain receipt of supplier’s PO Acceptance
· Distribute PO’s
· Maintain numerical order PO file
· Ensure timely delivery
· Organize the transport according to the incoterm
Required Skills & Experience Levels: 1– 3 years’ experience
· Engineering degree or equivalent
· Strong written and verbal communication on English, presentation and facilitation skills
Desired Skills: • Pragmatic and Problem Solving Skills
• Working on International environments
• Wind Product/Business/Industry knowledge and background.
• Working knowledge of sourcing buy to pay processes, ERP System experience.
• High motivation, leadership, and influencing skills
• Proactive self-starter with ability to work with limited day to day direction.
• Have proven project management and process improvement skills
• Demonstrated technical aptitude and business acumen
• Ability to adapt/react him/herself quickly to environment changes.
• French communication desirable