Onshore Commissioning Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Wind Energy / Renewables - EngineeringWind Energy / Renewables - Project Management Office|
|Salary||€600,- / €650,- per day|
- We are currently looking for an Onshore Commissioning Coordinator / Manager to coordinate and execute Nacelle and Tower Preservation, Pre-commissioning including punch list activities, Crew changes, Onshore Electrical and Mechanical Completion supervision before Offshore Installation phase. The location for this job is Eemshaven.
- In coordination with the Site Manager/Commissioning Package Manager ensure that commercial and technical deviations are reported with a corresponding non-conformance report (NCR) and that the same are followed up until their completion.
- Management and organization of spare parts, equipment and tooling for the jobs. In coordination with the Site Manager and Logistic Manager manage the local purchases.
- Support Offshore activities by organizing from shore the crew changes, port calls,…
- Minimize variations of the program and manage the variation process.
- Reporting to the Site Manager/Commissioning Package Manager for the cost control system, assuring the requested data input in order to posterior analysis.
- Fulfilment of Contractual deadlines. Guarantee wind turbine delivery according to planning and budget.
- Inform all site personnel of any site hazards brought about as a direct result of commissioning actions, together with associated precautions.
- Ensure commissioning / punch list tasks are performed in a safe and timely manner in accordance with the contract, budget and time schedule.
- Survey the commissioning / punch list work performed by the subcontractor, so it will be necessary to know the steps to be followed at each test.
- Management and coordination of contractor commissioning resources (contractors, manufacturers), plan and chair site meetings, complete full site quality, safety and environmental inspections. Deal with and resolve disputes whether they are technical, economical or other.
- Provide technical support, advice and instructions to various contractors and others on site.
- Follow the handover between installation and commissioning phases, turbine inspections, preservations, preassembly, punch-list check-up.
- Proposal of process improvements in order to get highest level in Security and/or cost reduction. Special attention to guarantee the fulfilment of EHS.
Required Skills & Experience Levels
- Minimum 3 years on offshore experience
- Mechanical Electric, hydraulic systems design and operation knowledge.
- Basic Knowledge of software tools.
- Team Player
- English Fluent
- GWO Working at Height
- GWO Manual Handling or equivalent
- GWO Fire Extinguisher or equivalent
- Problem solver
- Dutch is a plus
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please contact Safouan Gharsallah by email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ +316-21218240