This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Wind Energy / RenewablesWind Energy / Renewables - ConstructionWind Energy / Renewables - Development & PlanningWind Energy / Renewables - EngineeringWind Energy / Renewables - Health and Safety / Quality (HSEQ)Wind Energy / Renewables - Operations & MaintainanceWind Energy / Renewables - Project Management Office|
|Job Ref||Warehouse Coordinator|
- MUST SPEAK GERMAN !
Loation: Rügen (east Germany).
The required person needs:
· Apprenticeship as storeman is advantageous
· Experience in warehousing
· Experience in ramping up a new warehouse
· Wind turbine and offshore experience is advantageous
· Work on the island Rügen at “Sassnitz Mukran”
· Work in a shift system 2 weeks on- 2 weeks off
· Good SAP knowledge
· Good MS office knowledge
· Fluent in German preferred
· Stock Receipt and outgoing goods
· Warehouse Coordination
· Transfer of cargo from warehouse quay site
· Loading cargo from and to the vessel
· Collecting the required material, spare part and tools for the offshore work
· GWO Offshore Certificates are advantageous
· Waste management
· Fork Lift license (according to BGG 925, BGV D 27 und BGV A1 (that is the normal license in Germany).
· Truck License
The warehouse coordinator should be available from April until end of 2018.