Rope Access Technician - IRATA 3, Siemens Certs
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Technical & Operations - Rope Access|
|Salary||Competitive Hourly Rate|
- ROPE ACCESS TECHNICIAN Spanish speaking & preferably with a Spanish Work Permit
Duration: 6 weeks
· Technical Safety Training (SE-P-07900)
· Spot repair on metal and epoxy safety (SE-P-17750)
· Rope Access Training and Certification Basic (SE-P-03060)
· General Electrical Awareness eLearning course (L-AUS) (SE-P-85400)
· Fire Awareness
· Working at Heights
· First Aid
· Manual Handling
-Language Spanish (Must be able to communicate with the rest of the team in Spanish)
-9-10h per day on working days.
-The No-Working Days (high winds, rain...) count as 5h days.
-Sundays are off and don´t count as NWDs.
-Travel and accommodation are paid for