This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
- Boulder/UXO 2 persons
Able to work flexibly.
Work predominantly offshore on vessels.
- Provide daily progress reports.
- Create and update a live excel based tracker/log used to monitor production rates/activity.
- Monitor and record targets shifted vs survey.
- Verify any waiting on weather claims in accordance to Contract requirements.
- Ensure the marine contractor adheres to the Environmental MMO licences and to the Marine Coordination and Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan.
- Ensure that the interests are best served and that any deviations from contract scope of work are understood and agreed with the Package Manager.
- Attend and represent in morning meetings.
- Attend ROW Marine Co-ordination every morning on the daily internal P-Band radio call.
- Rigorously apply best safety practices during preparation for and execution of the work.
4-6 months work