GEO Physicist Cliënt Representative
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Austria, EuropeBelgium, EuropeCroatia, EuropeCzech, EuropeDenmark, EuropeEstonia, EuropeFrance, EuropeGermany, EuropeFinland, EuropeHungary, EuropeIreland, EuropeItaly, EuropeLatvia, EuropeLithuania, EuropeNetherlands, EuropeNorway, Europe|
|Sector||Subsea & MarineSubsea & Marine - SurveySubsea & Marine - ROVSubsea & Marine - DivingSubsea & Marine - Vessel OperationsSubsea & Marine - EngineeringWind Energy / RenewablesWind Energy / Renewables - ConstructionWind Energy / Renewables - Development & PlanningWind Energy / Renewables - EngineeringWind Energy / Renewables - Ops & MaintenanceWind Energy / Renewables - PMOWind Energy / Renewables - AdminWind Energy / Renewables - ProcurementWind Energy / Renewables - Document Control|
|Salary||€790,- All in Day rate|
|Job Ref||GEO Physicist Survey -Cliënt Rep|
- GEOPHYSICAL Client Representative(s)
On behalf of one of our clients we are currently looking for a GEOPhysical Client Representative for an offshore windfarm project at Hollandse Kust Noord in the Netherlands.
Working within the HKN/HKWa export cable survey project, the purpose of the Client Representative Offshore is to ensure the survey activities are carried out according to the Client Requirements under the Contract agreed between Client and survey contractor.
- Able to work flexibly.
- Work predominantly offshore on vessels.
- Act as the Client assistant and point of contact at the offshore site
Monitor Consultant's safety performance
Professional Geophysical engineer by education (BSc or MSc) and (over 5 years) experience
as client representative, preferably in the field of seabed survey activities, UXO Identification and Clearance operations, diving operations, dredging, cable/pipe lay and burial activities including cable load out, pull in, offshore jointing, scour protection, rock berm crossings etc.
- Competencies in Geophysical site surveys operations (including supervision competencies)
- A skilled communicator, being able to integrate in the Client team and work alongside the survey contractor with an understanding of the Contract and the implications of decision making on board.
- Fluent in English writing and speaking.
- Rotation to be discussed,(24 hour cover so may include night work), flexibility is required to adopt to survey contractors schedule.
- Thorough knowledge of GIS, preferably ArcGIS. In possession of laptop
- In possession of the following certificates:
- -Personal Safety Logbook
- -STCW (A-VI/6-1) security awareness
- -Basic safety (for Operational Supervisors) SCC (SOS-SCC)
- -Medical offshore examination (e.g. OPITO, STCW95)
- -Offshore Sea Survival Training (e.g. OPITO, GWO, STCW95)
- -Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET)