GEOTECHNICAL Client Representative
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
- GEOTECHNICAL Client Representative
On behalf of one of our clients we are currently looking for a GeoTechnical Client Representative for an Offshore Wind Farm project Hollandse Kust Noord Netherlands
Working within the HKN/HKWa export cable survey project, the purpose of the Client Representative Offshore is to ensure the survey activities are carried out according to the Client Requirements under the Contract agreed between Client and survey contractor.
- Able to work flexibly.
- Work predominantly offshore on vessels.
- Act as the Client assistant and point of contact at the offshore site
- Monitor Consultant's safety performance
- Professional Geotechnical engineer by education (BSc or MSc) and (over 5 years) experience as client representative, preferably in the field of seabed survey activities, UXO Identification and Clearance operations, diving operations, dredging, cable/pipe lay and burial activities including cable load out, pull in, offshore jointing, scour protection, rock berm crossings etc.
- Team worker with overview and ability to co-ordinate and delegate work streams
- Proactive, well organized and stress resistant
- Fluent in English writing and speaking
- Rotation to be discussed,(24 hour cover so may include night work), flexibility is required to adopt to survey contractors schedule.
- In possession of the following certificates:
- -Personal Safety Logbook
- -STCW (A-VI/6-1) security awareness
- -Basic safety (for Operational Supervisors) SCC (SOS-SCC)
- -Medical offshore examination (e.g. OPITO, STCW95)
- -Offshore Sea Survival Training (e.g. OPITO, GWO, STCW95)
- -Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET)