This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
- Job Title: Civil Engineer (wind farm development)
- Provide detailed engineering during project development construction.
- Define project specific requirements, criteria and review soil investigations/geotechnical studies.
- Produce quality specifications for development and construction.
- Site visits during construction to report the technical validity, feasibility or compliance with agreed guidelines, specifications and design.
- Evaluate the off-site access roads to facilitate turbine transport and produce detailed designs.
- Participate in site visits to microsite critical Points within the wind power plant and the off-site roads.
- Act as project engineer for Civil infrastructures and structures in development of wind farm across Europe.
- A good degree in civil with extensive technical experience and expertise in wind farm development.
- Good understanding of geotechnical issues and dynamic properties of soils related to wind turbines installations.
- General understanding of executive design of foundations (Requirements, materials, BoQ).
- Experience in international project teams and business.(Europe)
- Good interpersonal skills leading to high level results within an international team.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with various project teams and internal/external partners
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent reporting skills