Construction Supervisor at the O&M Facility
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Wind Energy / RenewablesWind Energy / Renewables - ConstructionWind Energy / Renewables - Development & PlanningWind Energy / Renewables - EngineeringWind Energy / Renewables - Health and Safety / Quality (HSEQ)Wind Energy / Renewables - Operations & MaintainanceWind Energy / Renewables - Project Management OfficeWind Energy / Renewables - FinancialWind Energy / Renewables - AdminWind Energy / Renewables - CommercialWind Energy / Renewables - ProcurementWind Energy / Renewables - PlannerWind Energy / Renewables - Document Control|
|Salary||All inclusive day rate|
- Overall responsible for managing, planning and coordinating of O&M Facilities site organisation and O&M Facilities installation activities, including interfaces across projects (packages) towards Principal Contractors(s).
- Make requests to the Construction Project Manager regarding the need for resources and equipment
- In cooperation with the O&M Facilities Civil Manager planning and deciding the day-to-day installation process, including final approval authority for O&M Facilities activities.
- MSc/BSc in civil engineering
- Recommended 3 -5 years of documented experience within construction management of onshore activities in large scale construction projects as well same type of construction work within country of installation.
- Recommended 3 -5 years of documented leadership experience and experience within HSE management