P+C Commissioning Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||United Kingdom, Europe|
|Sector||Wind Energy / Renewables - Engineering|
|Job Ref||Protection and Control|
- P&C Senior Commissioning Engineer
· Commissioning the onshore substation protection and control system including LV, 400kV and 220kV.
· Review protection and control designs up to and including 400kV.
· Review electrical equipment specifications and electrical interlocking and inter-tripping scheme design.
· Prepare or review all relevant commissioning procedures.
· Attendance of meetings and testing with equipment and system suppliers.
· Participation in HAZOP and HAZID studies.
· Provide all required reports to the onshore substation commissioning manager.
· Prepare the final commissioning file.
· Extensive working knowledge of HV plant and protection systems utilised on UK National Grid connected substations.
· Extensive working knowledge of the IEC61850 protocol and digital numeric IEDs.
· Experience of HV protection design and functionality including HV Interlocking and inter-tripping scheme design.
· Experience of reactive power compensations systems.
· Min 7 Years’ Experience (HV control and protection).
· Min 1 Years’ UK National Grid experience.
· Excellent English language skills.
· Preferred 400kV & STATCOM control systems experience.
Long contract lasting at least until July 2019.