Cable Package Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||United Kingdom, Europe|
|Sector||Wind Energy / RenewablesWind Energy / Renewables - ConstructionWind Energy / Renewables - Development & PlanningWind Energy / Renewables - EngineeringWind Energy / Renewables - Health and Safety / Quality (HSEQ)Wind Energy / Renewables - Operations & MaintainanceWind Energy / Renewables - Project Management Office|
- I’m currently looking for an Offshore Export Cables Package Manager to be based in London on a 2 year contract
· Degree qualification or equivalent in Engineering, Science, Environmental Studies or suitable subject.
· Proven leadership experience as an offshore cable package manager (supply and install)
· Proven experience and track record in offshore wind farm projects and onshore construction projects
· Experience in managing contractors.
· Knowledge of industry codes and standards relating to cable design and offshore construction works (e.g. DNV)
· Knowledge of health and safety and environmental legislation associated with construction projects.
· Experience of working in a team and delivering against targets.
· Pro-active and diligent approach.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· High level of expertise in cable route engineering and cable lay techniques
· Good working knowledge of FIDIC based contract
· Experience of claim management
· Experience of commercial management