Commissioning Engineer HV Onshore
|Job Type||Permanent Full TimeTemporary / Contract|
|Sector||Wind Energy / Renewables - ConstructionWind Energy / Renewables - Engineering|
|Salary||€65,- / €80,- per hour|
- As 'Commissioning Engineer HV Onshore' you are responsible for the commissioning of the Grid Connection System Borssele. As 'Commissioning Engineer HV Onshore' you are reporting to the 'Sub Project Lead Commissioning' and are located in the department Offshore NL.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Performance of commissioning activities for the HV commissioning of the Grid Connection System Borssele, under responsibility of the 'Sub Project Lead Commissioning' in close cooperation with the other team members of the Borssele System Integration Team.
- Preparing the Grid Connection System commissioning plans.
- Coordination and execution of the first energizations together with the relevant stakeholders.
- Creation and alignment of the switching programs for the first energization(s) with relevant parties and check the completeness of the necessary documentation for energization.
- Assure the compliance of the planned commissioning process.
- Supervision on installation – and pre-commissioning activities by High Voltage System suppliers and the land station contractor.
- Supervision on Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Tests by High Voltage System Suppliers.
- Supervision on the interface alignment by the land station contractor towards the free issued items manufacturers, - HV equipment delivery on the land station side and - integration in the land station.
- To ensure compliance with requirements and goals set for SHE, time, cost, risk and quality.
- You contribute actively to a safe working environment for yourself, your colleagues and contractors.
- You are a member of the respective commissioning teams at site(s)
You have a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
You have extensive knowledge and experience (5 years +) of high voltage commissioning.
You have experience with low voltage - , telecom - and land station auxiliary systems
You are familiar with TenneT substation construction projects and working on TenneT substations.
You are KEV all round skilled worksman (Vakbekwaam Persoon) High Voltage and Low Voltage.
You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, responsible and committed; no 'nine to five-mentality'.
High level of assertiveness, initiative and independence as well as being a strong communicator and team player.
You are capable to coordinate on the technical level between internal stakeholders (Installatie Verantwoordelijke, Asset Management, Operations and Maintenance) as external stakeholders (HV equipment manufacturers, platform contractor, cable contractor and wind farms).
You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
Physical fitness and willingness to travel as well as being frequently temporarily employed on project site locations (e.g. manufacturers, land station) is essential.
You have the certificates required for working offshore.
When you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please contact Safouan Gharsallah by e-mail safouan.gharsallah@
ersg.nl or by phone +316-21218240.