Field Service Technician – BMS Engineer
- ERSG are currently recruiting for a BMS Engineer to carry out routine maintenance, commissioning and fault finding. Effective repair and first line escalation to all supported BMS products at our client site in Wembley.
· Maintenance testing, start-up technical support of BMS Products
· Service and maintenance of 3rd party equipment
· Perform PPM Maintenance, re-active & commissioning works on BMS systems. The sale of small works & equipment is also covered in the engineer’s remit
· Perform and provide counsel on expert emergency, maintenance, testing, and start-up
· Technical support across BMS subsystems from simple to moderately complex in nature. Performs or provides counsel on diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems (both hardware and software.
· Service and maintenance of Honeywell and third-party equipment (as per trade expertise).
· Day to day servicing, calibrations and maintenance; including diagnoses and repairs faults in BMS equipment.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
· Ideally you will have an apprenticeship in the BMS Industry or equivalent or City & Guilds, BTEC, ONC/HNC qualification HVAC/BMS.
· Previous experience of servicing BMS systems down to component level
· Ability to Implement and adjust BMS strategies through software programmes/Laptop Computer (CARE)
· Knowledge of Honeywell products such as:
- CARE Programme Software (CBUS Topologies and control strategies)
- XL500 Controllers
- LON Works
- XL10/XL12 FCU controllers
- LNEX Software
Attributes that would assist in completing day to day activities;
- LIP (LON over IP)
- BNA (Building Network Adaptors)
- XL800 Controllers
- Risk and Method Statements
- Operations and Manuals
- Risk Assessor
· The desire and ability to continually develop skills in line with business requirements and customer needs.
· The ability to identify and satisfy customer needs.
· The ability to identify and satisfy commercial opportunities.
· The ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively with internal and external customers at all levels including third parties
· The ability to work within clearly defined Quality Management Systems.
· Familiarity with Health & Safety regulations and the ability to work within customer-controlled environments.
· Positive behaviours and can-do attitude
Please send your CV to shaun.timcke@
ersg.co.ukor call me on 020 8315 2627.