Offshore Commissioning Planner
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Wind Energy / RenewablesWind Energy / Renewables - ConstructionWind Energy / Renewables - Development & PlanningWind Energy / Renewables - EngineeringWind Energy / Renewables - Ops & MaintenanceWind Energy / Renewables - PMO|
- Currently looking for a Commissioning Planner for a leading developer in the wind industry.
The position will be based in the Netherlands on an initial 9 month contract.
To plan, coordinate, track & report progress of the offshore commissioning activities in line with the Site Planner.
To plan adequately based on available resources and priorities.
Offshore trip on the commissioning vessel will be planned.
Required Skills and Experience Levels:
- 3 -5 years’ experience preferable 1 year in offshore or construction industry
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Primavera software required or other planning tools like MS Project, PSN8.
• Pragmatic and Problem Solving Skills
• Working on International environments
• Wind Product/Business/Industry knowledge and background.
• High motivation, leadership, and influencing skills
• Proactive self-starter with ability to work with limited day to day direction.
• Strong written and verbal communication on English, presentation and facilitation skills
• Have proven project management and process improvement skills
• Ability to adapt/react him/herself quickly to environment changes.