SCADA Engineer x2
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Austria, EuropeBelgium, EuropeCroatia, EuropeCzech, EuropeDenmark, EuropeEstonia, EuropeFrance, EuropeGermany, EuropeFinland, EuropeHungary, EuropeIreland, EuropeItaly, EuropeLatvia, EuropeLithuania, EuropeNetherlands, EuropeNorway, Europe|
|Sector||Wind Energy / RenewablesWind Energy / Renewables - ConstructionWind Energy / Renewables - Development & PlanningWind Energy / Renewables - EngineeringWind Energy / Renewables - Ops & MaintenanceWind Energy / Renewables - PMO|
- We're looking for 2 x SCADA Engineers to work in Germany on an Offshore Windfarm for an initial 6 month contract.
Tasks to include:
- Commissioning of equipment at the electrical transition piece (ETP) and the wind turbine (WTG) in offshore.
- Amongst other things it will be:
- Configuration of Cisco IE3000 network switches (VLAN’s, management IP, ACL’s and s.o.)
- Configuration of Commander-15T-VoIP phones
- Verification of signals and commands between the SCADA on the offshore substation and ETP equipment (33kV switch gear, ETP PLC, UPS, ICCP, CCTV, Sonar and CMS)
- Installation of WiFi access points
- Verification of TETRA communication and properly radio communication inside WTG
- Verification of properly fiber optic installation and in case of wrong assembling, repairing at the place (correct patching)
- Verification of properly connection between ETP and WTG, verification of signals and commands between the SCADA on the offshore substation and WTG
- Reporting to SCADA Manager
- Participation on the toolbox talks and other necessary meetings on the vessel