This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
- preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- performing risk, value management and cost control
- advising on procurement strategy
- identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
- allocating work to subcontractors
- providing advice on contractual claims
- analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- valuing completed work and arranging payments.
Minimum 10 years professional experience.
Certificate of skill incl. validity of certificate shall be forwarded upon request.