This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
- Manage all offshore construction works on the Offshore Substation Platform (OSP).
The Works will be controlled using the ROW Work Control Authorisation procedure, it is the responsibility of the OSP Site Manager to issue this document and any permits for construction activities on a shift by shift basis to each working party.
The OSP Site Manager shall ensure the OSP construction site and jack up vessel are fit for purpose and provide regular reports on HSE and progress to the OSP Completion Manager.
Issuer of Work Control Authorisations at the OSP in accordance with the ROW Work Control Procedure and control access and SIMOPs for all works at the OSP
Issuer of general safety permits in accordance with the ROW Permit to Work Procedure
• Manage daily co-ordination meetings and daily/weekly lookahead.
• Co-ordinate works at all work fronts, including the resolution of conflicts and prioritisation (in conjunction with the Completion Package Manager).
• Co-ordinate the day to day management of all contractor and ROW resource on the OSP and JUV.
• Conduct general walkabouts/ checks.
• Submit DPRs compiled from Reps’ information.
• Maintain HSE standards, working with the dedicated HSSE support on the platform.
• Ensure HSE issues/reports are submitted by the HSSE manager.
• Ensure works are performed in accordance with the RAMS and Safe System of Work.
• Operate and manage day-to-day permit control and access of work fronts where necessary.
• Ensure sufficient radios/communications/emergency preparedness / drills are carried out.
• Review working practices and working hours
• Coordinate lift operations with JUV.
• Ensure Control Room is advised of all personnel on/off OSP when under rules.
• Ensure communication of required personnel movements on/off OSP and transfers on/off JUV.
• Liaise with the vessel Master.