This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Power Generation - Maintenance TechnicianPower Generation - Mechanical TechnicianPower Generation - E&I EngineerPower Generation - Commissioning EngineerOil & Gas|
|Salary||€40,- / €55,- per hour|
- Currently we are looking for E&I Technicians for several projects of our clients in the Renewables Industry in the province of South-Holland.
As E&I Technician you’re a specialist in your work field. You use your expertise and skillset to analyse and solve faults in the area of Electrical Engineering, Control Technology or Process automation. You take care of correct and preventive maintenance on measuring instruments or engines.
- As E&I Technician you are responsible of performing preventive/corrective maintenance and modifications at various electrotechnical installations and instrumentation.
- You will work project-based at stops and revisions
- You take care of troubleshooting electrical installations so downtime remains minimal
- Switch with high and low voltage installations
- Supervise activities of contractors.
- Work according to the SHEQ policy
- All-in hour rate between €40,- – €55,-
To be successful at this job you have to be flexible, work independent and be result-oriented.
Stress resistance is obviously a requirement. Also you meet the following requirements:
• A completed MBO level 3/4 course in Electrical Engineering
• Atex and / or Compex certification
• NEN 3140 certification
• VCA basic certification
• Speak fluently in English, read and write
• You have a sharp technical insight, are solution-oriented and do not shy away from a complex disruption.
For more information or sending your application, please contact Safouan Gharsallah.
email@example.com / 06-21218240