Walk To Work
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
- We need 3 x candidates to be Walk to Work (W2W) Client Reps.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring that the W2W vessel executes her duties in all aspects according to the Scope of Work for the W2W vessel.
- Being first point of contact on board for the marine crew and all vessel related topics for Scope of Work.
- Act as main interface between the marine crew and all other parties working on the W2W vessel on behalf of client.
- Inspect the vessel equipment and associated certification prior to commencement of work during mobilisations, and verifying that they are in accordance with the Scope of Work.
- 1. Educated in any offshore related trade (Mariner, Engineer, etc.).
3. Minimum 10 years’ experience in offshore works, including works in the offshore wind sector.
4. Minimum 5 years’ experience as Supervisor in offshore works.
5. Good communication skills and social competence.
6. Good understanding and a good view for problems within the windfarm which are, or can become HSE issues.
7. Full GWO Certification