Delivery Consultant (Resourcer)
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||United Kingdom, Europe|
|Sector||ERSG - Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary||£40K plus (OTE)|
|Start Date||13/08/2018 onwards|
- Recruitment Resourcer, ERSG
Founded ten years ago, ERSG has grown from our original HQ in Bromley, south-east London, to become a worldwide recruitment company with over 80 staff focused on the delivery of exceptional candidates to the energy industry, with 2 offices in the USA, 1 in Germany and 1 in The Netherlands.
We are the search partner of choice to some of the largest energy firms and we were recently awarded Growth Company of The Year at the prestigious Recruitment International Awards 2017. We achieved 13th position in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the fastest growing UK companies by sales growth in 2013.
We are now looking for a Resourcer to join our team in our Bromley HQ.
As a Resourcer you will:
- Identify, attract and qualify suitable candidates for each client requirement through various sourcing techniques.
- Create, build and maintain strong relationships with candidates and colleagues
- Maintain relationships with all candidates and follow up with them on a consistent basis
- Build a pipeline of quality talent to match with the roles your team are working on
- Develop strong internal networks to effectively share information
- Manage candidates through interview processes and offer management, which could include heavy negotiation
Competitive basic salary and market leading commission scheme. Typically, people who are successful will be earning 6 figures within 18 months to 2 years. This can be achieved more quickly, with no barrier figures and commission is uncapped.Requirements:
Clearly laid out progression/promotion scheme, based purely on performance, with an increase in base salary and an extra holiday day with each promotion
Potential international opportunities to work in one of our offices in Europe, or the USA
We offer many other incentives including 4 conferences abroad each year for every person who hits target.
- 6 months - 1 year experience in a sales driven or recruitment role
- Ambitious and driven to prove yourself as a key player in recruitment and provide the best service for candidates and clients
- Tenacious and resilient, not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure situations
- Not afraid of the telephone
- A-Level, or degree qualified
- Proven fluency in English
- Sales and reward motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Outgoing and friendly personality