Head of Production Validation Department
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||China, Asia & Pacific|
|Sector||Wind Energy / Renewables - Development & PlanningWind Energy / Renewables - Engineering|
|Job Ref||Prod Vali China Perm|
- Head of Product Validation Department
Product Validation Department
Product Validation Department validates wind turbine design to achieve high quality and low-cost target through advanced testing technology with high efficiency; through verification and validation for boundary of wind turbine products, sub-systems and components. Product Validation Department reduces the LCOE (levelized Cost of Energy) by quantifying product’s functionality, performance, and robustness.
- Be responsible for the design, planning and implement the product validation strategy at wind turbine level, sub-system level, and key components level;
- Be responsible for enhancing organization ability and developing working mechanism for the global product validation;
- Be responsible for enhancing engineer’s technical and professional abilities;
- Be responsible for development and maintenance of test and validation standards and product sign-offs;
- Be responsible for product validation effectiveness and efficiency;
- Be responsible for planning and deployment of test hardware resources, and effective operation;
- Be responsible for making industry / enterprise standards;
- Doctor or master's degree, major in mechanical, electrical, or control related Engineering.
- Working experience with excellent operating experience and ability at global company;
- More than 15-year experience of R&D or product testing and validation (Experience on wind turbine level, drive-train system, blade system, or modal testing and validation is a plus);
- Familiar with products robustness testing, material testing, aero-dynamics testing.
- The excellent team management ability and leadership
- To have a deep understanding of quality system, familiar with quality control methods and tools;
A unique opportunity to be part of our core team in developing next generation onshore and offshore turbines with aero elastic tailored blades. We strive to build industry leading world-class talent, delivering innovative technology readiness for our comprehensive international product roadmap. You will have a great influence on future projects in your team and you will play a central role in the collaboration between our Centre of Excellence COE’s in USA, Denmark and China.
We offer you a unique international carrier opportunity in working 1-3 years in our site in China and the option to join one of our COE’s at a later stage. We offer extended personal relocation support for you and your family and an attractive compensation and incentive package.