This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||United Kingdom, Europe|
|Job Ref||Perm qhse scotland|
- QHSE Officer
The QHSE officer assists the HSE Manager, HSE Teamand Quality Manager in implementing and maintaining Health and Safety and Quality in the workplace in line with legislation, company policies, procedures and practices.
Below is a list of duties applicable to the role which include but are not limited to:-
- Safety and Quality Site Visits throughout the company
- Encourage and promote good attitude to Health and Safety on all company sites
- Deliver H&S Campaigns
- Deliver training and health and safety advice during downtime or winded off periods
- Evaluate Safety Site Documentation
- Incident and Accident Investigation/Reporting
- Site Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Review/Issue Risk Assessments, Method Statements for sites
- Review Health and Safety report from sites and follow up on any corrective actions
- Log and review all Safety Observation Cards
- Log all accidents, near misses and incidents
- Assist HSE Manager with Company Audits
- Report Quality concerns to Quality Manager
- Ensure that all Personnel are complying with HSE, Quality and Site regulations
- Ensure that All Personnel have the correct PPE and training to comply with site and country regulations
- Carry out all the necessary checks on Plant and Equipment to ensure all have a valid certificate and are fit for use on site
- Advise Sites on Health and Safety Issues
- Carry out PPE reviews and advise on its correct use
- Attend Health and Safety and/or Quality meetings and Summits as required
- Attend Site induction days and advise crews on site rules and procedures
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Other reasonable duties from time to time as directed by management.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- NEBOSH Certificate or Health and Safety Degree
- Accident and Incident Investigation experience
- Computer literate. Word, Excel etc.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- A Very flexible approach to work
- Attention to detail
Report direct to HSE Manager