Policies & Statements
ERSG Quality Policy Statement
ERSG is dedicated to the Quality Policy which is intended to ensure that’s its services meet the high requirements of its Clients and applicants at all times. The goal of the company is to achieve a high level of Client satisfaction. Commitment to the implementation of supporting managerial and operational systems is essential to realising that goal. It is our intention to maintain a position as a market leader with respect to the quality of service we provide.
It is our intention to continually strive for improvement in line with the objectives of this policy and initiatives set against the said Objectives.
The Quality Policy is based on the following fundamental objectives:
- The definition of quality as conforming to requirements, having identified very carefully the needs of our Clients, our applicants and our own systems.
- The quality management system concentrates on prevention, looking at our service provision processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary action to eliminate them.
- The quality of service provision is based on the principle of everyone understanding how to do their job to the standard required and doing it right the first time.
- To strive for continual improvement in the quality of service provided, initiatives will be set and monitored as a minimum, through management review, to ensure this is achieved.
- To review legal and regulatory requirements relevant to the scope of the business and to ensure that we comply.
To ensure that the policy is successfully implemented, staff will be responsible for identifying client and applicant requirements and for ensuring the correct procedures are adhered to in order to meet the requirements.
Initiatives needed to ensure that the requirements of this policy are met will be set, determined and monitored in management reviews.
The quality policy principles and related objectives will be communicated and available to staff at all times. Training will be an integral part of the strategy to achieve objectives.
ERSG Diversity Statement
ERSG does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status or sexual orientation in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, candidate selection, selection of volunteers and vendors, provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and clients.
ERSG Environmental Policy Statement
We are committed to environmental excellence and in provision of the foregoing services, and inasmuch as it is practicable to do so, have determined that we will provide our customers with services, and conduct our business in, an environmentally sensitive and responsible manner.
We believe that a sound environmental policy contributes to our competitive strength and benefits our customers and employees.
We aim to:
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and any other requirements to which we subscribe which relate to our environmental aspects.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of our environmental management system.
- Consider environmental factors when making planning, purchasing and operating decisions.
- Provide environmental training and education to enable our employees to be environmentally responsible at work and at home.
- Prevent pollution before it is produced.
- Reduce the amount of waste wherever practicable.
- Use energy efficiently.
- Manage our use of natural resources in an environmentally sensitive manner.
- Work cooperatively with others in pursuit of common environmental objectives.
- Communicate and reinforce this policy throughout the organisation, to our staff, subcontractors, suppliers and those working for and on behalf of the company.
- Ensure the policy is available to the public via the company website.
- Set and progress specific Objectives to manage the continual improvement process.
- Review the policy not less than annually and following any significant changes to the business.
ERSG Occupational Health & Safety Policy Statement
ERSG specialise in recruitment consultancy providing contract and permanent staff to clients in the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Particular areas of expertise include Onshore and Offshore Wind, Solar, Hydro, Tidal, Wave Energy, Sustainability, Smart Metering and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
ERSG Ltd accepts its statutory responsibilities and duty of care towards ensuring health, safety and welfare of all employees, contractors and visitors engaged by ourselves and of all others who may be affected by our business activities. We are fully committed to providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health. Our occupational health and safety management system is designed to identify the specific nature of relevant applicable risks and opportunities and to ensure these are controlled as necessary to manage continual improvement.
The company is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment, in particular ensuring, so far as is reasonably practicable:
- That the system in place is appropriate to the nature and scale of the company’s occupational health and safety risks.
- The prevention of injury and ill health.
- Continual improvement in occupational health and safety management and performance. Commitment shall be demonstrated by adherence to defined processes, pursuance of continual improvement via Objectives and other defined initiatives as and where appropriate.
- Compliance with applicable legal requirements, any requirements specific to clients and any other identified requirements relating to occupational health and safety hazards within the scope of our operations.
- That Objectives are defined and used alongside other business metrics to measure and report health and safety performance and to encourage continual improvement in health and safety. Objectives shall be set and achievement against the said Objectives monitored as a minimum at Management Review and Health and Safety Review Meetings.
- That a Company health and safety management system is documented, implemented and maintained, defining internal processes for health and safety Management.
- That all employees and contractors receive adequate information, training and supervision in how to carry out their work with regard for their own health and safety and that of all others, and feedback and consultation is encouraged.
- The occupational health and safety management system and Policy are regularly reviewed to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the company. As a minimum this shall be during Management Review Meetings.
- That risks arising from its work activities are assessed, and ensure that effective control measures are both provided and implemented and that hazards are identified, eliminated and OH&S risks are reduced.
- That this Policy is available as documented information, communicated within the company, available to interested parties (as appropriate), and is appropriate to requirements.
- That all employees and consultants are medically fit to undertake their assigned role and this fitness will be regularly monitored.
- That premises, other workplaces and equipment are kept in a clean, serviced and safe condition.
The company is further committed to ensuring that all staff are made aware of:
- This Policy and the Objectives.
- Their contribution to the effectiveness of the occupational health and safety management system, including the benefits of improved related performance.
- The implications and potential consequences of not conforming to the requirements of the system.
- Incidents and the outcomes of investigations that are relevant to them.
- Hazards, risks and required actions that are relevant to them.
- The ability to remove themselves from work situations that they believe present an imminent and serious danger to their life or health, as well as the arrangements for protecting them from undue consequences for doing so.
The company is also committed to implementing and maintaining the processes needed for the internal and external communications relevant to the occupational health and safety management system, including decision regarding; what is to be communicated, when to communicate, how to communicate and with whom to communicate.
The Company’s Directors shall be accountable for delivery of this Health & Safety Policy and maintaining the Company Health & Safety Management System. The company will provide necessary support and resources to enable both employees and contractors to achieve these Policy objectives and where necessary seek external competent person advice and guidance.
The Company will carry out a regular review of this Policy and Health & Safety Management System to ensure that the highest standards of health and safety are maintained. This Policy and Health & Safety Management System will also be reviewed if there is a significant change in the business or operational processes. Changes will be made known to all employees and appropriate contractors.
15th June 2018