ersg place importance on developing and delivering fully localised employment, immigration, in country registration, taxation, contractor care and compliance.
We appreciate that the mobilisation process to a new overseas job location can be a concern. We gain a detailed overview of every project site & geographic location in order to ensure the process is as smooth as possible.
In order to ensure the safety of all our consultants we ensure compliance is in place with respect to all pre-employment medical examinations and background checks.
Strategic alliances formed with major insurers for all our overseas contracting activity.
Key partnerships with management companies providing international tax advice, company formation.
We have a team dedicated to supporting our global workforce, this includes assistance with accommodation, car hire, airport pick up and drop off and many general inquiries.
Online timesheet system
Our online timesheet system is easy and quick to use.
Timesheet / Invoicing support team
We offer a dedicated support service for any timesheet or invoice queries.
Flexible payment solutions
Subject to client agreement, we offer a weekly or monthly pay cycles for all contractors.
Hot JobsSearch jobs
- Project Purchaser Project Management Office Apply
- Service Technician Windturbines
Operations & Maintainance Apply
- SPEN Authorised Wireman Transmission & Distribution Apply
- Offshore Administrative Assistant Project Management Office Apply
- Commissioning Engineer HV Onshore
- Risk and Interface Manager OFTO Project Managers Apply
- Risk & Change Project Functions Engineer Project Managers Apply
- Mechanical Fitter Transmission & Distribution Apply
- Wireman Transmission & Distribution Apply